We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
• Your data will be sent to the unit which You are asking information.
• The information you provide will be used only to respond according to the module being compiled.
• The data are processed by a specialist in compliance with and supported by adequate means to ensure their safety and confidentiality.
• The conferment of data is necessary for the attainment of the above mentioned and the refusal to provide such data involves the interruption of the relationship.
• The data controller is Abitare In S.p.A. (hereinafter, also "AI SpA"), via Degli Olivetani 10/12, 20123 Milan (AI SpA).
• At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with technology;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations described in the two previous points have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
• Users can exercise their rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/03 (access, integration, correction, opposition, final deletion from our records) by writing to Abitare In S.p.A., Via Degli Olivetani 10/12, 20123 Milan.
• Authorizes the use of these data to activate the electronic services of text messages and emails limited scope of real estate services and / or financial requested by you.